Wednesday 18 May 2016

Documentary ideas 3mw

Ideas
  •        Bug documentary
  •         The rise of mobile games
  •         The video game crash of 1983
  •         The psychology of criminal minds
_________________________________________________________________________________
My favourite of my ideas is the video game crash of 1983 this documentary would detail the events that led up and caused the video game crash and the effect it had it had on the industry. This documentary would be an expository style because it would feature a disembodied voice over accompanying images and videos. Providing facts and information I like expository documentaries because the main objective of them is transparent direct presentation of information. My intent making this documentary would be to educate people on an interesting subject. I will not need to travel anywhere for this documentary although i will need access to the classroom which would make it quite easy to make, the only crew I will need is me although i may think about getting a different person to do the voice over. I may also provide interviews from people who are knowledgeable on the subject and were alive at the time after getting feedback from the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment